闻香识女人经典台词……(中英对照)
本文是, 闻香识女人经典 台词,中文、英文,双语版本,看了《闻香识女人》这本书,我知道了闻香识女人经典台词 ,里面有:“什么都没有精神残缺的可怕,因为精神残缺了并没有什么可以替补”。对于闻香识女人经典台词 ,我们也要应该多看看这本书。
No mistakes in the Tango, not like life. It’s simple, that’s what makes the Tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up,just Tango on.
舞跳错了还可以继续,但生活不一样。
You’re not bad, you’re just in pain.
如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多坏的东西。世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
When the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
Now I’ve come to the crossroad in my life.I always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but I never took it.you know why.It’s was too damn hard.
一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力地寻找捷径。
There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.There is no prothesis for that.
没有什么比残缺的灵魂更可怕,而且那是任何东西都无法填补的。
Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
【干货】《闻香识女人》之经典台词…
1、i know exactly where your body is. what i’m looking for s some indication of a brain. too much football without a helmet?
2、IQ of sloth, and the manner of banshees.
3、some people live a lifetime in a minute.
4、would you mind if we waited with you? you know, just to keep the wonmanizers from bothering you.
5、no mistakes in the tango, not like life.
兮:舞跳错了可以继续,生活呢?
6、all my life i stood up to everyone and everything because if made me feel important. you do it cause you mean it.
兮:有目的的生活有时候也会是一种悲哀。差距总是让人失落。
7、you’re not bad, you’re just in pain.
兮:如果一个人是坏人,并不是因为他本性有多恶,只是因为他的生命中积累了太多的的坏。是的,世界上没有坏人,只有在痛苦中的人。
8、what life?i got no life.i’m in the dark here. do you understand? i’m in the dark.
9、if you’re tangled up, just tango on.
《闻香识女人》经典双语台词
10、when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
兮:世界就是如此,东窗事发的时候有人走,有人留。
11、i don’t know charlie’s silence here is right or wrong,i’m not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won’t sell anybody out to buy his future.that’s called integrity!that’s called courage!
兮:逃避责任的倾向谁都有,但正因如此,世界才呼唤“正直”和“勇气”.
12、now i’ve come to the crossroad in my life.i always knew what the right path was without exception. I knew, but i never took it.you know why.it’s was too damn hard.
兮:一个人走向末路往往是因为不遗余力的寻找捷径。
13、there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. there is no prothesis for that.
兮:肢解人的灵魂是最可怕的,那几乎是不可挽回的。
14、did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go, and still you had the feeling that you wanted to stay?
兮:有时决定了要走,却总是徘徊留恋。有时决定留下,眼神却总望着远方的山水。没关系,唱首歌,走走停停地看看风景。一条路始终有个尽头。
阿尔帕西诺在闻香识女人中的经典台词
15、阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词:
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist…
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,
and you are a liar.
(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)原谅我没听清楚
No, l don’t think l will.
不,我不原谅你
Mr. Slade.
(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
Mr. Simms doesn’t want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn’t need to be labeled”still worthy of being a Baird man.”
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
影片台词赏析—《闻香识女人》
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
”Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we’re gonna burn you at the stake” ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run…
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here’s Charlie facin’ the fire,and there’s George hidin’ in big daddy’s pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin’ ?
结果你做什么呢?
You’re gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l’m just gettin’ warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don’t know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
电影赏析——【闻香识女人】
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们精神已死,如果曾经有的话
lt’s gone.
它已经逝去
You’re buildin’ a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin’ snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you’re preparin’ these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin’ the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin’ on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin’ next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l’m here to tell you this boy’s soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt’s non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l’m not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn’t sellin’.
但查理不为所动
经典英文电影对白之《闻香识女人》
Sir, you’re out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don’t know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l’d show you,but l’m too old,l’m too tired,too fuckin’ blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l’d take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you’re talkin’ to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l’ve been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin’like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you’re merely sendin’ this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin’ his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he’s not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you’re gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
《闻香识女人》最经典的那句话
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l’m not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:”cradle of leadership.”
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you’re producin’ here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don’t know if Charlie’s silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l’m not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won’t sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That’s called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that’s the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here’s Charlie.He’s come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt’s the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt’s a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy’s future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt’s a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don’t destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt’s gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证