《泰坦尼克号》经典台词……(英文&中文) – 开来之家

《泰坦尼克号》经典台词……(英文&中文)

看了泰坦尼克号这个电影,也了解了泰坦尼克号里面的经典 台词,对于里面的精彩对白我也有一些了解:“你跳我就跳”,“要让每一天都活得有价值”。这就是泰坦尼克号经典台词,所以说我们要从中理解感悟,明白其中的深意。

1 Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl I should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很叛逆

2 We’re the luckiest sons-of- beaches in the world.

我们真他妈的走运 (地道的美国国骂)

3 There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧

4 What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband

读大学的目的就是找一个好丈夫

5 Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子,他们就会跟你套近乎

6 All life is a game of luck

生活本来就是全靠运气

7 I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going on to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇到什么人,会有怎么样的结局

8 I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活

9 To make each day count

要让每一天都有价值

10 We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易

11 You jump , I jump

你跳,我就跳

12 Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路

13 God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不会再有悲伤和生离死别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

泰坦尼克号经典台词

I love waking up in the morning

and not knowing what’s going to happen,

or who I’m going to meet,

where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,

不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime.

When you finally get your own happiness,

you will understand the previous sadness is a kind of treasure,

which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love .

一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,

等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,

你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,

它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it.

You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next.

You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,

我不想浪费它,

你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,

要学会接受生活

《泰坦尼克号》10句经典台词(中英)

When you got nothing,you got nothing to lose.

当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。

To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

What the purpose of university is to find asuitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

Outwardly, I was everything a well broughtup girl should be.

Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很叛逆。

We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

Here is nothing I couldn’t give you,there isnothing I would deny you ,

if you would not deny me.Open your heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我能给你什么。

你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

You jump, I jump.

生死相随。

泰坦尼克号的十大经典台词

1、 杰克:“绕思,你败管我,你各个马溜儿走!”

2、 罗斯:“你可败说了!你瞅瞅,满哪儿都是水,咋走?”

3、 杰克:“你败扯犊子了,都啥前儿了,败扯蛋了,快liao吧!”

4、 罗斯:“夹克,俺稀罕你,俺不能楞下你各个走!”

5、 杰克:“最起码你还有机会活,要不盐,咱俩都得一遭淹死。”

6、 “ 你别(四声)碎着了,快睁开杨静,瞅着俺!一会就脑乎了,你能挺过来的,然后生好多大闺女和大儿子,瞅着他们长大chengren,然后你上该(注:盖=街的意思)上跟一大堆老太太一起唱歌跳舞,最后老死在炕上,但不是死在这里,不管咋地,你要跟我上去,不管啥事都好好地活下去,你快点答应我!别糊弄我啊!

7、 “呦司,你咋地了”

8、 “杰克,我挺冷的”

电影经典台词(泰坦尼克号)

是的 夫人 我很喜欢

Yes, ma’am, I do.

全部家当都在身上

I mean, I’ve got everything I need right here with me.

我有个健康的身体 以及作画用的纸

I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.

我喜欢在一早起来时

I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen…

不知道会有什么样的遭遇

or who I’m gonna meet…

或是会到哪里去的感觉

where I’m gonna wind up.

前两天还在桥下过夜

Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now…

《泰坦尼克号》经典台词回顾

现在却在这豪华巨轮

here I am on the grandest ship in the world…

跟你们共饮香槟

having champagne with you fine people.

再来一点

I’ll take some more of that.

生命是上帝给的 我不打算浪费它

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it.

世事很难预料

You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next.

只能随遇而安

You learn to take life as it comes at you.

给你 卡尔

Here you go, Cal.

要把握光阴

To make each day count.


备注 时间: 2017-09-26 17:00 我的阅读日志 开来之家,读一则小故事,悟一份人生哲理,读一年小故事,成一个人生智者。

You may also like...

发表回复