《剪刀手爱德华》经典台词……(中英对照) – 开来之家

《剪刀手爱德华》经典台词……(中英对照)

对于
剪刀手爱德华经典台词,你喜欢哪一句,那么对于我来说我更喜欢:如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你;但是如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。对于这样的
剪刀手爱德华经典台词让我明白了很多重要的东西。

1、Esmeralda won’t be here. And the rest of the neighbors, they’re really very nice.

又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。

2、—He did them just like that! —That is incredible.

—他手脚真的那么俐落。—才一下午功夫?

3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.

无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。

4、I would rather him remember me the way I was.

我只愿他记得我当年的样子。

5、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can’t feel a thing!

战时受的伤,使我没了知觉,一点知觉也没有。

6、That was the single most thrillin’ experience of my whole life.

这是我一生中最难忘的经历。

7、Put those down. Don’t come any closer. Please…

放下来! 请不要再接近!

8、You don’t know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They’re all crazy.

对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。

9、We’re not trying to confuse him, we’re trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.

我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。

10、Why didn’t I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim’s parents.

都是我做的坏榜样,我不该羡慕占美家有钱。

11、Darlin’, I can hardly hear myself think! Momma’s precious little baby girl…

你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。

12、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You’ll appreciate it more.

他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。

13、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.

他给他造了器官、心脏、头脑以及一切。

14、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I’d like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely

如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。

精彩对话白-《剪刀手爱德华》经典台词

Kim:Hold me.

Edward: I can’t.

金:抱着我。

爱德华:我不能。

——————————————————————————–

Jim:Forget about holding her hand, man. Think about the damage he could do to otherplaces.

吉姆:忘掉牵着她的手,小伙子。想想他在其它地方可能带来的危险。

只有169个词的对白丨《剪刀手爱德华》里的小秘密

  Kim:You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. Ifhe weren’t up there now… I don’t think it would be snowing. Sometimes you canstill catch me dancing in it.

  金:你看,在他来以前,这里从来没有下过雪,但后来下雪了。如果他不在那儿,我想就不会下雪了。有时你会看见我在雪中翩翩起舞。

——————————————————————————–

  Esmerelda:I can’t believe you sheep have strayed so far from the path of righteousness!

  Edward:[Walking towards Esmerelda] We’re not sheep!

  伊斯蒙瑞达:我不相信绵羊会迷失正道那么远。

  爱德华:我们不是绵羊。

——————————————————————————–

  Edward:I knew it was Jim’s house.

  Kim:Then… why did you do it?

  Edward:Because you asked me to.

  爱德华:我知道那是吉姆的房子。

  金:那么,为什么你那样做?

  爱德华:因为是你让我做的。

——————————————————————————-

  Edward:Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?

  Kevin:No!

  Edward:Why not?

  Kevin:’Cause it’s boring. I always win!

  爱德华:凯文,你想再玩剪刀、石头、布吗?

  凯文:不!

  爱德华:为什么不?

凯文:因为我已经厌烦了,我总是赢

经典回顾:《剪刀手爱德华》经典台词

1.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

2.A long time ago,an inventor lived in that mansion.He made many things,I suppose.He alsocreated a man.He gave him insides,a heart,a brain,everything,almost everything.

很久以前有位发明家住在那里。他发明了许多东西,甚至创造出一个人。他给他造了器官、心脏、头脑以及一切,几乎什么都有了。

3.Everything you need to accent and highlight your changing look.

配合你瞬息万变的容颜。

4.I also have a complete selection of your old favourites,those tried and true products we’ve allcome to depend on year in and year out.

另外你喜欢的系列我也有,这是本公司一向畅销的。

经典台词——《剪刀手爱德华》

5.It’s not heaven he’s from,it’s straight from the stinking flames of hell.

他不是来自天堂,而是来自地狱。

6.If I have no knife,I can’t protect you.If I had a sword,I can’t hold you.

如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。

7.How aboutit,Edward?Is there some speciallady in yourlife?

你心中有没有心仪的女孩?

8.She never saw him again not after that night.

在那一夜之后,她再也没有见到他。

9.He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You’ll appreciate it more.

他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。

10.That was the single most thrillin’ experience of my whole life.

这是我一生中最难忘的经历。


备注 时间: 2017-09-29 16:54 我的阅读日志 开来之家,读一则小故事,悟一份人生哲理,读一年小故事,成一个人生智者。

You may also like...

发表回复