魂断蓝桥经典台词……_用一生去了解你(爱情的蓝桥) – 开来之家

魂断蓝桥经典台词……_用一生去了解你(爱情的蓝桥)

“It’s…it’s because you’re leaving so soon,”你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。“because you feel that。”因为你觉得。更多魂断蓝桥经典 台词,尽在改观网。

魂断蓝桥经典台词

1、 也许只有在这样的老电影里,我们才能真正相信一见钟情, 相信相识一天就想缔结的婚姻,相信死亡带来的对爱情的忠贞, 相信一辈子不会被磨灭的记忆。

2、 今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

4、 我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。

5、 每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

6、 我也许再也不会见到他。

7、 我不希望看到你流泪,除非是为了幸福。

8、 魂断蓝桥经典台词 再看已泪流满面

9、 我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要。

10、 我爱你。 可是你还不了解我。 从现在开始,我会去了解你,用一辈子的时间!

11、 我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

12、 我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。

14、 我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

15、 你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。

16、 我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,永远不会。

17、 那么,专业人士从来就不懂的–只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。 那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

魂断蓝桥》经典台词(中英双语)

(烛光俱乐部)

洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

What do dancers eat?

玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

The crepes,is very nice sir.

玛拉:嗯

En.

侍者:还有酒

And wine.

洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

It isn’t against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

玛拉:哦,今晚上

Well, tonight……

洛依:喝4盎

Good,Number Forty please.

侍者:40块,先生

Number Forty.

洛依:你的舞跳得很美

The ballet was beautiful.

玛拉:我看不见得

Madame dindn’t think so.

洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

Taht certainly proves you’er an outsider.

Waterloo <wbr>Bridge《魂断蓝桥》经典台词 洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

玛拉:是的。

Myra: Yes.

洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Roy: I sense a reservation.

玛拉:我想是有的。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

Roy: What? Why?

玛拉:有什么好处呢?

Myra: What‘s the good of it?

洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

玛拉:这也是个问题。

Myra: That‘s a question too.

洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

玛拉:什么?

Myra: What?

洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

Waterloo <wbr>Bridge《魂断蓝桥》经典台词玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

Waterloo <wbr>Bridge《魂断蓝桥》经典台词玛拉:你好

Myra:Hello.

洛依:你好

Roy:Helleo.

玛拉:你来看我太好了

Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

洛依:别这么说

Roy:Not at all.

玛拉:你你没走?

Myra:You didn’t go?

洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

Roy:Couldn’t.Mine’s in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

玛拉:这真太好了

Myra:Isn’t that wonderful.

洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn’t sleep a wink.

玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

Waterloo <wbr>Bridge《魂断蓝桥》经典台词洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we’re going todo today?

玛拉:因为我-我我

Myra:Well,I……

洛依:现在由不得你这样了

Roy:No you won’t have time for that.

玛拉:这样?

Myra:For what?

洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

玛拉:不能?

Myra:NO?

洛依:不能

Roy:No.

玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

Going to get married.

玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

玛拉:我不要你这样

Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

洛依:我才不呢

Roy:Not me.

玛拉:可你还不了解我

Myra:But you don’t know me.

洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it’s beacause you’re leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

Roy:We’re going to be marriedIt’s you,It’ll never be anyone else.

玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

Myra:But how can you tell that?

洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

玛拉:是,亲爱的!

Myra:I see.

怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

Roy:What’s the matter darling?Where are we going?

洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I’m going to let you in for.

玛拉:好的

Myra:All right.

洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

玛拉:挺唬人

Myra:Very much.

洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

玛拉:我知道

Myra:I see it does.

洛依:这有点繁文缛节

Roy:It’s an elaborate ritual.

玛拉:是吗?

Myra:Is it?

洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

玛拉:这很困难吗?

Is that difficult?

洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

玛拉:我看不那么容易

Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

玛拉:是,上蔚

Myra:Yes captain?

洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又…….我爱你!上尉

Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.Waterloo <wbr>Bridge《魂断蓝桥》经典台词


备注 时间: 2017-10-10 11:26 我的阅读日志 开来之家,读一则小故事,悟一份人生哲理,读一年小故事,成一个人生智者。

You may also like...

发表回复