完美的世界经典台词…… – 开来之家

完美的世界经典台词……

完美的世界经典台词

1、Because if it don’t, I’m gonna rip your tongue out.

如果没有,我会扯掉你的舌头。

2、And in penal escape situation,scould identify those selfsame traps as an aid to apprehension.

在越狱的情况 可以找出逃犯的行为模式。

3、There we go,Now we can have a real man-to-man.

好了 现在我们可以男人对男人了。

4、Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

原谅我们的过失 以及原谅伤害我们的人.让我们不受诱惑,远离邪恶。

5、A nose like a Blue Tick, a medulla with an antenna and a helluva lot of coffee.

要鼻子灵敏,脑袋长出天线。还要喝很多咖啡才行。

6、I have a fine sense of humor. But I won’t be your straight man.

我很有幽默感.但我不愿意当你的跟班 让你在笨蛋之前扮演英雄。

7、this is not an escape. This happens to be a manhunt.

这不是越狱,而是追捕人犯。

8、Robert ‘Butch’ Haynes: You know, Phillip, you have a goddamned red, white and blue American right to eat cotton candy and ride roller coasters.

布什:你知道么,菲利普。你们美国人,不管是红人、白人还是蓝人都有吃棉花糖和坐过山车的权利。

9、The idea is that an understanding of the particular behavioral case histories should, in parole situations, help the subject to avoid habitual traps and, in penal escape situations could, conversely, identify those self-same traps as an aid to apprehension.

这是为了了解个案的行为模式,在假释的情况下,帮助受刑人不落入习惯陷阱。在越狱的情况下,可以找出逃犯的行为模式将他们绳之以法。

10、You did everything you could. You know that. I don’t know nothin’. Not a damn thing.

你知道你已经尽力了。不知道,我一点也不知道。

11、You’re a fucking crazy man.

你这个十足的疯子!

12、How you take your steak, Sally? RARE!Well, I’ll just wipe its ass, hurl it through and you can tear off a slab. How’d that be? Maybe medium-rare.

你的牛排要怎么样啊,萨利? 不要太熟的。 好的,我把牛赶来,你自己割一块怎么样? 那还是稍微熟一点吧。

13、Red, I thought he had a gun too.

瑞得,我也以为他有枪。

14、There was just no way of knowing.

谁都不知道。

15、don’t you?I don’t know nothing.Not one damn thing.

没有吗?我不知道。什么都不知道。

16、A perfect world。 It is not perfect at all。

我一生只杀过两个人。一个是伤害了我母亲的人,一个是试图伤害你的人。

You may also like...

发表回复